The MTX TNE212D is a perfect answer for anybody hoping to include bass to their car’s stereo system without putting a hole on their wallet. The latest MTX audio TNE212D is the ideal blend of Performance and latest technology at an affordable price.
The Terminator series MTX TNE212D has got both powerful twin subwoofers and well designed enclosure to offer deep bass that far exceeds all your expectations.
This model envelops dual 12″ sealed dust proof enclosure. A single terminal with polypropylene dustcaps is provided for connectivity. Each subwoofer can handle 200 watts RMS power, resulting in a total power of 400 watts from the unit.
The box also integrated with Spider Plateau Venting, which is a mechanical cooling technique ensures the subwoofer to constantly refresh the air around the coil and assisting to disperse the heat generated during prolonged use. The box is made of extra-strength 5/8″ medium density fiberboard. It makes the enclosure light in weight but durable and sturdy at same time. We have seen many other brands using 1/2″ boards. The thicker board in this model ensures better handling of low level frequencies from the woofer without noticeable vibration.
The enclosure is clothed with high quality carpet which is normally used in aircraft. The carpet color is black suits all kinds of vehicle interiors.
Key Product Features
- Powerful Dual 12″ Subwoofers with deep bass
- Total 1200W Power, 800W Peak and 400W RMS
- Single 2Ω Enclosure with polypropylene dustcaps
- High quality Aviation grade black carpet
- 5/8″ MDF Construction for low vibration and durability
- Compatible with MTX THUNDER500.1 Amplifier
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Best choice for anyone looking for deep and clear bass at affordable price